Wesley put Brynn to sleep as he talked to her about not being able to reach the bug clock (I never knew he wanted to). I also think being close enough to rub her lips on his shirt helped put her out. Wesley was disappointed that Brynn is still too little to sleep in his bed.
Brynn chilling in the front pack. She has never been facing out before. Naturally she enjoyed trying to eat the front of the pack.
Cant' get over how much I love her smiles. Probably never will. I still haven't gotten over her brother's smiles.
I love this face soooooo much!
It snowed for the first time in a long time. Wesley was a fan of putting his hands in his "pockets."
Brynn loves her changing pad and getting her diaper changed. It's so fun to see her smiling face.








No comments:
Post a Comment