So I usually get the happy fun moment on camera because I want to capture them, and when we are having the hard moments my hands are usually full. I did catch a couple of sad moments. So here are some happy and sad moment from the week.
Brynn likes to be held most of the time, but she has started to love her swing for short periods of time. The other day I walk by to see her just grinning as she swung back and forth.
She also gets really excited about her mobile.
We took advantage of the warm weather the other day and went out side. Wesley really likes the "miss miss lights" even when they are off.
Brynn is usually in awe of her father.
Bret took Brynn so Wes and I could have some outside time. We met up with some neighbors that were out walking as well. Wes looking at the neighbors as we walked away to go home because it was getting cold. He is so cute the way he says cold and takes about it being dark and cold.
I did capture a couple of sad moments from the week on film (well, it's not really film any more. What do I call it?).
When my mom was here earlier in the week she told Wes not to dump his milk on the floor. That made him sad. He was crying over not being able to spill the milk.
I don't remember why he was sad here, but he was not happy about having his picture taken.









No comments:
Post a Comment