Lately I feel like I have no time and am super busy, but do nothing and get nothing done. I try to remind myself that taking care of my children is doing something. It's just that my house is so messy and there is so much I need to do (I know I should be cleaning instead of blogging, but I need to do something for myself). Anyway, my blog really helps me see the fun moments in each day. It helps me feel like I do have a life.
Last Wednesday Wes was on one. In the evening the next door neighbors came over. I was happy to have some grown up time and for Wes to play with friends. To bad he hit them and pushed them. At one point he threw a toy it hit one of the twins, bounced of her and hit her two month old sister in the head. Ugh, luckily he started acting better as the week went on.
Then Daddy came home and you would never guess this little angle was the same kid.
Daddy took him to give the neighbors a sorry note.
Brynn turned four weeks on Wednesday.
I had been planning on talking a picture of Wes in his big brother shirt while Brynn wore her little sister shirt in the hospital. That didn't end up happening. Well, it is pretty much too small now, and she had a blow out diaper before I got a picture of Wes with her. Oh, well. I think I have another little sister shirt in a bigger size.








1 comment:
stephanie you have a beautiful family
Post a Comment