Bret and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Tuesday. My oh my, how the time flies. I am so grateful to haves such a wonderful husband who is such a wonderful father.
My mom watched the kids while we went to a nice dinner at Elements. I would have wanted to go do more for a mile stone anniversary, but it is hard to do anything to crazy with a 6 week old who needs to eat every couple of hours and is extra hungry in the evenings. Still it was nice.
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
Brynn started smiling about a couple of weeks ago. She was so cute she had to work so hard to get one side of her lips up, and the so hard to get the other. I melted my heart. Then she got tired and fell asleep. After that her smiles were rare and seemed to take so much energy. She would usually cry and/or fall asleep right after.
She seemed to really figure it out on my anniversary. It was so cute to see her happy expressions and coos. It is so fun that she's turned into such a happy girl.










2 comments:
I like that you stopped kissing in pictures after you had kids. :)
I actually have kissing pictures every year but 2009. Just did't post them, but that's funny I posted it like that. Ha ha.
Post a Comment