Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Red Playdough

We made the play dough you cook for the first time.  I really like it.  I may never go back.
We made it red on Wesley request (it takes a ton of dye to get past pink).
Brynn enjoyed play dough for a bit but really wanted to eat it.  It's safe to eat, but has a ton of salt so I discouraged it.
I put sprinkles it it for an extra sensory experience.  I told him he could only eat the sprinkles the first day because the play dough was still pretty clean.
He plays with it a ton lately.  I make him sit in his booster chair though because it is just too messy otherwise.
I made baby play dough out of baby food and mixed grain baby cereal.  Came up with that one all by myself.
Let Brynn play with the play dough in a bag another time.


No comments: