Here are some of the things we've been up to in October:
Don't remember the story behind this picture, but it was probably funny.
I know I am biased, but she really is one of the cutest girls ever.
Underwear for the potty training kid is just too exciting not to share. At least they were clean.
I have to take crying pictures every once in a while.
Brynn loves this little little dragon ball toy.
Brothers.
Again. I know I am biased, but he really is one of the cutest little boys ever.
He was making a birthday cake for Brynn.
This little outfit was one my favorites. It was even cuter with the hat she absolutely refused to keep on.
My neighbor called to let me know she was making dinner for us (if you'd had her cooking you would know this was extra nice) and to let me know about the rainbow. It was huge. I couldn't get the whole thing in one picture.
Wes drew a tree with leaves falling down. It's fun to see how his scribbles are starting to evolve more and more into recognizable pictures.
I realized I hadn't gotten a Halloween costume for myself so I went to DI to see if I could find anything second had that would work. When I was there I found this little beautiful for only a few dollars. I have been thinking about getting one for her birthday, but I couldn't wait to give it to her. Since it was only a tenth the price of a new one and used anyway I decided not to wait.
What a sweet brother.
She loves climbing in this little chair. Also her father dressed her.
Gotta love the kitty (actually sometimes I feel very much the opposite about the cat, but she sure knows how to persuader me to keep her).
I love the month of October.








No comments:
Post a Comment