Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Library Story Time

We signed up for the toddler story time last fall.  The kids loved it.  They had a Halloween themed one the last time we went, and the kids got to wear their costumes.  There homemade costumes took me a while to make, and I was happy to get any use out of them I could.
 Brynn always wanted to go to Miss Karen the Libraian. (And yes I have sang the song Marian the Librarian with her name instead.  I also had to assure my husband that it was at home and not the library I did this.)  
Wes helped me retrieve the stray baby.
So cute. 
 So big.
 Miss Karen really is super awesome.

Wes drew eyes and a month on the pumpkin that was really pretty good, but it is almost impossible to see in the picture because it was with a light pink crayon.  Still, he is getting so big.
 Crazy climbing girl.  She keeps me busy.
 Running on the hill with his friend Nickson.
The joy of being a kid and running down a hill.
 We are excited for the next session for Wes to start in January, but in the mean time Brynn has a baby session we are going to that is supper fun.

No comments: