The morning began with making pumpkin pancakes. They are so so yummy and good, but I am always nervous to cook for others. To make matters worse we had not measuring spoons. I totally had to guess. Luckily, they turned out to be pretty yummy. Phew. I laughed at these to because they came out just happening to look like pumpkins.
Brynn was very hungry and entertained everyone by spending the morning eating large amounts of food.
My mom found it entertaining the amount of effort it took to get Wesley's shoes on and took a picture.
Swinging with Naunnie.
The cabin we stayed at was was old and beautiful. Wes enjoyed climbing and exploring the yard around. It was perfect autumn weather.
Of course we had some pumpkins.
And beautiful backdrops.
Carving Jack-O-Lanterns. Have a mentioned yet what a total doll Rachel, my brother's now wife, is? That's her in the purple cardigan.
Uncle Alex had Wes draw the face he wanted and then cut it out for him. What a sweet uncle.
Pumpkin love!
I never ended up finishing my chevron pumpkin. Still we had so much fun spending time together.









No comments:
Post a Comment