Sunday, October 30, 2011

Baby Names

We are still haven't decided on a name for the baby for sure yet, but I did get this great card and suggestion from one of my niece's friends. Eight year olds sure are great.
I am pretty sure we aren't going to name the baby Anistasia. My neighbor had called J'miracle Obama, but she didn't use it so it's fair game now. Hmmm....so many possibilities. Except president names or names that end in -son. They don't work with my last name well. Any suggestions on names you like?

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I heard a cute name today - Tenly (I'm not sure how they spell it, but it's said 10-LEE). I'm not sure my husband would ever go for it. We have another girl name at the top of our list we'll probably use if we have another girl. So I thought I'd share. I think it's cute.

The other girl names I like are Embry, Laney, and Ellie. I've got a little LEE sound theme going on here, eh?

Melissa said...

You know, J'miracle, is growing on me. Not sure how much Obama goes with Nixon though.

You should name her Hannah, that won't be weird at all.