Friday, October 28, 2011

Corn Maze 2011

We headed out to the corn maze at the American West Heritage Center. We still have so much to do around the house to get ready for the baby, but we need to have some fun too.
We had such a fun time when we went last year. He's grown up so much in the last year, but then again he is twice as old.
Last Year
This Year
The steam tractors were super cool, and Wes liked that they looked like trains.
In addition to the corn maze they have other fun activities.

What a beautiful world we live in.

Wes really enjoyed going down the giant slide. After I took this picture I scooted down the slide a little to get a better angle, but I ended up accelerating faster then I thought and down I went.
My boys at the top of the slide.

Of course we couldn't leave before we did the corn maze. I usually like to just go in without looking at the map and wander around all crazy. This year we were tired and following the map ended up being the best choice for us.

Cuddling with Daddy when he is tired is something that hasn't changed in the last year.

We went back to look at the tractors a second time.
And fed the goats on our way out. Have you ever noticed that goats have alien eyes?
All in all it was a good day, and we still got somethings done around the house.
Next year we will have little Baby Beta with us. I am so excited to meet her!

1 comment: