Oh, I love this boy. I am so lucky to have an amazing husband and a son to match. I love that soon I we will have an addition to our family.
We went outside to take pictures because he is so dang cute. I had a hard time keeping up with him, but I captured some the cute faces he makes.
I wish that I had a zoom lens for my camera. The moon was so cool.

This plane looked so amazing in real life silhouetted against the sunset.

Wesley is the best little jumper. I couldn't get him to face me and jump at the same time. My new goal is to get a good picture of him jumping.
Wesley became distracted from jumping because of the dirt.
He cried for 10 minutes before going to sleep. Ugh. I know it will get better, but it is so hard. This is how I found him when I checked on him after he feel asleep. I am glad he found comfort snuggling with his ghost and his book.
In five more weeks my blog will be filled with pictures of both my children. Plus, I am really hoping that I won't feel nauseous anymore. Until then I will enjoy these precious moments with my little guy.








No comments:
Post a Comment