Bret and my mom took Wes home, and I went to bed early the night Brynn was born. I was actually almost gitty about getting sleep. I also didn't have to get up that much during the night for all the hospital stuff.
The next morning my dad, step-mom, and step-sister drove up for a visit. It was so good to see them, and I am sure they were happy to see my cute little girl.
Brynn with her Punka.
They also brought me these beautiful roses.
When Wes came later that day we took Brynn for a little walk. I stopped to take a picture of how cute they were. I only had my hand off the bassinet for a minute, but Wes decided it would be fun for Baby Sister if he ran down the hall pushing her. Thankfully my mother was with us because the day after a c-section my running skills where not up to par.
The best big brother holding the most precious little sister.
Naturally I took a ton of pictures, and I am posting many of them because they make my heart happy.
Brynn making her pirate face.
This picture makes me laugh so hard. I can't believe I got a picture of a two-year old toddler and a one-day old baby looking at the camera at the same time.
Really just melts my heart. I love to see the relationship my kids already have.
Brynn randomly licking Wesley's hand. Cracks me up.
My precious baby girl. I am so glad her have her.








1 comment:
These pictures are so sweet, and I LOVED reading your story about Brynn's birth. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment