What a nice way to wake up with a perfect angle being brought to me.
But she was jaundiced so she had to go on the light. At least the lights they had with her were better then the ones with Wes. She felt more secure so she didn't cry as much. She still wasn't a fan. I have to laugh at how sci fi it is to put my child on blue lights to make her better.
Brynn got a break from the lights because Grandma and Grandpa came up to visit.
But then she had to go back on the lights.
The days following child birth are not the most attractive of me, but I wanted to get a picture of me with my angle. This one isn't too bad, and Brynn is cute enough for the both of us.
This was the snowy day that I didn't get to see Wes. I really really missed him. My dad and step-mom offered to have him stay at their house over the weekend, but I decided I would really really miss him too much (I have thought I might miss him too much initially and this confirmed it).








1 comment:
I am at the stage now where I gladly pawn off my children on unassuming relatives.
Post a Comment