Finding places to crawl is super fun for Wes lately. Daddy dressed him again. Can you tell? Sometimes when Bret dresses him he looks so super cute, and other times he's wearing an interesting combo. I will take the miss match though because it means Bret let me sleep in.
I changed Wes into his Easter shirt because it was the day before Easter before my dad and step-mom came up for a visit. They took Wes to McDonald's to play in the play place while Bret cleaned and I tried to get feeling good enough to go out.
Later we met up with them, and Wes showed us the fun he had been having. He didn't eat his happy meal (no surprise), but the toy from it is one of his favorites.
Then we headed off to our favorite local park. Wes commandeered this ball for some nice men at the park. He had so much fun tossing it around.
Wes also loved playing with Punka and Grandma Les.
He started a game of throwing pine cones at the tree.
Easter morning.
Getting in his basket.
Wes was so happy about getting a tooth brush. He LOVES brushing his teeth (except he mostly just chews on the toothbrush).
My mom, sister, and niece came up that afternoon and went to church with us and had Easter dinner.
Decorating Easter eggs. Ignore the open tipped over baby food. Bret had be trying (unsuccessfully) to feed him.
Peek-a-boo egg.
Reading stories after bath.
I love decorating eggs. Bret thinks it is dumb, but he is so wrong.
It was such a nice to spend time with family and celebrate the holiday.
I am sad that I didn't get a Easter picture Bret, Wes, and I. Oh, well next year.








No comments:
Post a Comment