Weekends are fun, but can sure wear this little guy out. He went to bed late on Saturday night and missed his nap on Sunday. He fell asleep on Bret's lap, and looked so cute and peaceful. He only falls asleep in his bed, the car, or once in a while at church if he's sitting with some else. So this was extra special Mother's Day gift to me.
Wes was putting my clothes on his head to get attention. He is so funny.
He also found a great place to sit while I got ready.
I was so happy with the way my house was looking. The flowers in the front looked so pretty once they all started to bloom, and my grass was coming in. I was going to take a picture and didn't. Then the 3 year old twins decided to harvest some of my flowers to make a "banner." I tried to my an arrangement with short tops of the flowers. Anyway, their parents handled it, and luckily you only noticed the missing flowers if you looked closely. And then the wind storm happened. And all of my flowers ended up looking worse for the wear. And the siding over my garage cracked and was hanging off. Oh yes, and the weeds took over my grass. In a short time my house went from making me smile because I love the way it looks, to making my laugh because it looked so bad. We are working on getting in back into shape, but sometimes you just have to laugh.
I learned that you should not put lotion on your child right before you give him yogurt. He is usually not too messy with it...except for when he rubs it all over himself like lotion. Did I mention that he had a bath like 20 mins before this picture was taken?
Well, life is always a little bit of an adventure, but I wouldn't have it any other way.








No comments:
Post a Comment