Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Rest of April

Wes has been making the best frowny faces lately. This picture is only half way. I hope I can get a picture of the whole thing because I cannot figure out how he shapes his mouth like that.
The shape of it reminds me of this character from a Doctor Who episode. Just the shape of the frown mind you. I don't think my sweet little baby ever looks scary like this.
Smiler Mask (pdf, 323KB)
Here he is with a sweet little grin.
My tulips finally started to bloom by the end of April. I spent hours planting over 200 bulbs last fall, and it's nice to see the fruits of my labor.
The laundry pile. This is just Wesley's clothes.
So by the end of April I was still way sicker then I wanted to be, but I was starting to feel better. Luckily, I have the cutest boy who fills my life with so much joy. Plus I have another sweet little baby on the way! And that wraps up April. I'm slowly, but surely catching up on my posts. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That frowny face is awesome!

And....you call that a laundry pile!!? Weak sauce.