March started out as a good month. I was a little sick and wondered if I was pregnant. I found out on Bret's birthday that we were in fact going to be parents a second time over. It was fun because I found out with both Wes and this baby that I was pregnant on Bret's birthday.
We were in SLC for my niece's baptism on Bret's actually b-day, so the next day we celebrated with some brownies and ice cream.
Bubble Boy
The Tuesday after Bret's bday. Wes and I had a play date with some neighbor's at the Fun Park (didn't get any pictures). Then we met my friend who lives a county away at the mall. Her boys are super cute and would smile big and say "cheese" for the camera. Happily Wes picked up this habit which makes it easier to get pictures of him smiling instead of camera face (which is a blank expression that normally appears as soon as I try to take a picture).
Here he is trying out "cheese." I was trying to feed him just before the picture so his face is dirty. Oh well, he is still super cute.
I made this shirt and took this picture to send to my family to tell them the good news. Side note: It is much harder the you would think to get a toddler in a position so that the shirt can actually be read.
My cat matches my bed. This was not deliberate, but it makes me laugh.
The end of February Wesley started folding his arms for prayers. LOVE it!
I know I always do sleeping pictures, but I can't help myself. I love this little angle of a boy.
Wesley learned he could get into extra mischief when I was sick on the couch.
He also started liking to cuddle up with blankets.
Here's my cookies for St. Patrick's day. I was getting sicker and sicker leading up, but after St. Patrick's Day is when it really hit me hard.
Last time I spent time on my hair.
Wes liked wearing his hat that day.
Really? Could he be any sweeter? I think not.
More mischief.
Wearing Daddy's hat.
Wearing a toy grocery bag as a hat.
He usually hates hats, but he liked them for a few days.
So the end of March was super hard physically. I am so much sicker with this baby then I was with Wes. I would lay on the couch all day everyday and try and figure out how I would survive. Luckily I have such a wonderful husband who not only was the provider but also became the homemaker.








No comments:
Post a Comment