Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ward Garden

I have such and amazing ward full of amazing people. My bishop agreed to set aside some land on his farm and with the help of some other amazing people the ward garden was set up. I wasn't sure if I was going to do it because I have land for a garden, but I really need some knowledge. We had a garden as a kid (that I LOVED), but it's been so long I feel kind of lost. So I am doing the ward garden, and I am so excited. I think I may plant a few things in my own garden to try and learn as much as possible. Plus, I saw a banana pepper plant at the store, and I can't stop thinking about banana peppers, and I don't think the ward garden has one.
Wes loved helping to plant the garden. Mostly he just threw dirt, but he did actually plant a few seeds. PS how do I teach him to stop throwing dirt?
I really do live in a beautiful valley!

2 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Start by teaching him where to throw it.