Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pics from my other camera

So I thought I had blogged all of April, but then I realized I had pictures on my point and shoot camera I had never put on my computer. So here they are:
Wes went to his friend, Jordan's birthday party. We stopped for pizza on the way down, and Wes was so excited about the balloon they gave him that he held it while he napped.
It was a super cute blimp themed party, complete with an Easter egg hunt (eggs are shaped like blimps).
Wesley has so much fun at the party. It was good for me, too. It was the first time I had been more then 1/2 mile from my house in 5 weeks.
Wes enjoys sitting in on this decorative suitcase in the corner. He's such a kid. He loves finding and sitting in cool little places.

No comments: