Thursday, October 13, 2011

One month from today

My little baby girl is due in one month from today.
I cannot believe it. I feel like it is not enough time and way too much time. I have too much to do and not enough energy to do it. But I am so excited to hold this cute little girl. I am also excited to be relieved of pregnancy symptoms. The nausea will stop after the baby's born, right? After 8 months I am starting to worry that it won't.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You look so cute! I'm excited to count down the days with you. Hopefully you go into labor at least a few hours before I have my c-section because I feel bad I get to go first! :)

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tannie Datwyler said...

You look so cute! I'm sorry you are still feeling sick. :(